- Wash your face thoroughly - the gel eyeliner tends to smudge more frequently if your face has any oily residue.
- If you are going to use circle lenses, put them on now!
- Use the eyeliner as you normally would, but when you reach the outer corner of your eyes, make a little wing upwards. If you’re confused, take a look at the picture above. Don’t apply the eyeliner too thickly, though. Ulzzangs prefer the “natural” look, so try to keep it light.
- After putting on the eyeliner, get the Tear Drop liner ready. The Tear Drop liner is a shimmery liquid-y liner that you can use in your daily makeup routine to attract attention to your eyes. It’s not too strong and is good for daily use. To use this, simply dab some onto your bottom lid with the brush. I sometimes like to use my pinky finger to spread it out evenly.
- Now is the easy part! Just use the mascara like you normally would in daily life, but don’t overdo it! One or two coats should be sufficient.
I hope you liked my tutorial! TBH, it wasn’t much of a tutorial, because I’m not good at explaining stuff like makeup, but I hope that it helped you understand ulzzang eye makeup routines better! :)
+ Credits go to my ulzzang unnie; this is her routine!